Sometimes the littlest things in life can be beautiful. It all depends on whether or not you chose to notice them. Here are a few "little" things that have made me smile in the last few days.
1). Getting to see this every time I walk out of the apartment at night. I still can't get over how beautiful it is. I might add that exploring this beautiful building also makes me smile...
2). Turkey cookies, all made with love by a sweet lady for the kids at Compass.
4). Brownies. Made on a fall evening. Almost completely devoured in 20 minutes with good friends. And the little leftover scraps made me happy the next day as well...
5). Long jeans. Laugh if you must, but if you have spent much time around me at all you have probably heard me complain about not being able to get long enough jeans. Hence, when I do find some, they make me very happy.
So there you have it. Life is full of things that stink, but I am doing my best to celebrate all the ones that don't stink, no matter how seemingly insignificant. :D What little things made you smile today?
Getting to see a beautiful sunrise and not seeing any (live) deer while driving!
ReplyDelete"The earth is full of the goodness of the Lord." :)
ReplyDeletePutting on my size medium pajamas and having them be very baggy! Thinking about my life from December 17 to Jan 2. Feeling warm instead of freezing all the time!!
ReplyDeleteI love you! Congratulations on the long enough Jeans!!