Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Few Pictures of the Apartment

There have been many requests for pictures of the apartment. Here are a few...



The table! I told you it fits in the kitchen perfectly... :D


You saw some of Hillary's room in the last post, so here are a few of my room.


Note the walk-in closet and roll-top desk. The latter was a gift from my awesome Mom, and I am still soaking up the fact that I have both a walk-in closet and a roll top desk. They have been on my list for a long time...


The top of the dresser, which was a gift from my awesome neighbor Lana. Well, actually she gave me the whole dresser and my bed too. Like I said, she is awesome!

The living room. Note the grandfather clock Hillary scored at Goodwill for less then $50!!! And all my plants, soaking up the sun. And our one piece of living room furniture, the bean bag. And the boxes still waiting to be unpacked.

And last but not least, our front closet! I am quickly realizing just how handy closet space is in an apartment, and this little closet where I can stash my running shoes and coats makes me very happy. So, there you have it! Once decorating commences in earnest I will be sure to add more.

No comments:

Post a Comment