Sunday, November 6, 2011

Moving

It seems only appropriate to start this new blog with a few pictures of how we got here, aka, moving.


The process started Friday night after I walked out of West Point Elementary for the last time as a student teacher. While I was packing up some of my stuff, Leah and Benjamin got the hope chest ready for Hillary.


Saturday morning we started packing in earnest. I had a great crew helping...



Between Dad's Blazer and Alejandro we fit all my stuff and what we bringing for Hillary in one trip.



The help...


No, we are not freaking out. This is normal for us...


Off to a new adventure!!!


Dad and the boys were the unloading crew. We got everything unloaded in like 20 minutes.


Only part of the mess in my room...


"Quick, Hillary! Take a picture of me hauling stuff into the apartment so I can blog it!"


The hope chest again... They did manage to get it in.

Dad took us out for pizza afterwards. We saw a pizza place right down the street and went it without realizing a. it was full of tv's, b. the TV's were all playing the Husker game, and c. Timothy was wearing a Texas Longhorns shirt... We corrected the situation before anyone got hurt.

So, here we are!

2 comments: