Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Break

Finally getting around to blogging a very few pictures from Christmas break. I actually went on break a day early, thanks to the snowstorm that dropped a good 8 inches on my birthday and shut down some of the city, including Compass. 


Josh and I went to Hitchcock where we made first tracks in the new snow. 



It was gorgeous with all the thick snow on the trees and pretty much everything. 


It was like hiking through an enchanted forest. 


After a lovely Christmas Eve in Omaha with family, we made the trek out to the farm. Josh brought Fisher Techniques, toys he played with growing up. They were quite the hit. 


He and John made several projects, including a crane. 


Timo and John showing off some of the things they made.  I regretfully didn't get any pictures of almost all the family in one place, but it was a blast, cooking with Dad and the girls and watching the traditional holiday movies. 


Another highlight of my Christmas break was getting to see this little man a few times. I don't know how, but he completely melts my little heart. Once all the family parties were wrapped up, we packed our bags and headed for Arizona on a 6 day, 3200 mile road trip. Coming up next, Arizona pictures... 

No comments:

Post a Comment