Saturday, December 1, 2012

New House, New Baby, New Cute Picture...

With only two boxes left to unpack I consider myself officially moved into my new house. It is tiny, but I have always thought less room means less to clean and I love it! 


My little kitchen. 

 

With the table fitting nicely into the corner. 


My tiny living room. Complete with my modern art that I love adorning one wall and my bike map on the other. 


And my bedroom! There is actually more room than in the apartment.... Note the two unpacked boxes left in the corner. 


So that is the new house, here is the new baby... My adorable nephling, Daniel Angel Osuna. I have been pretty smitten with my nieces, but this little guy took Aunthood to a new level. Maybe it is his small, dark and handsome good looks. Maybe it is the fact that he is my baby sister's baby. Or maybe being an Aunt just gets better with time. Either way, I am madly in love... 


And the new cute picture. In the midst of moving and Hillary's wedding we managed to squeeze in time for a few Thanksgiving pictures. I think this is my new favorite. I especially like being as tall as my guy, even if it is because he is sitting down... 

3 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to see you so happy!
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an adorable pic of you and J!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so the cute picture is as cute as the tiny house you have but is not as cute as the baby!!! :D
    I love you Miss Honey

    ReplyDelete