Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Laura Numeroff

Here at Compass we have been learning about Laura Numeroff. The author who wrote the popular If You Give a Mouse a Cookie and other books. 


We gathered as many of her books as we could and took turns reading them. 


We read them to our buddies....


And had them read to us.


Few things fill my teacher heart like seeing my students enjoy reading... Come on down to join the fun and jump into reading with our kids here at Compass! 


Not sure how this picture sneaked into a post about reading at Compass, but isn't she adorable? I don't think I have ever been quite so infatuated with a baby as I am with her...

1 comment:

  1. If you give Emily a niece that looks exactly like she did as a baby.....
    She will be infatuated with her....
    There is the connection!
    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete