Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall

This fall has been a little busy for me. Hence, no blogging. The lack thereof was brought to my attention this morning, so I will try to sum it up quickly. In the last few weeks I:


Have been soaking up the weather every chance I get. Especially since I had a terrible cold that kept me in bed a lot of the time I wasn't at work. 


Started subbing for OPS. Two Fridays under my belt so far. The first was a Kindergarten here in North O when the para and the specials teacher got sick. The second was a 1st grade in South O with a highly experienced para and the best class I have ever seen. Needless to say, I am loving the adventure. 


Finally got some pictures of yours truly running the half marathon. 


Also recovered from my overuse injury I got from the half and started running again. Think I might be an addict... 


Have been just slightly distracted a few times while helping kids with their homework. 


And have been able to see my sisters several times as apparently having a wedding and a baby in the same month calls for many showers for two of these lovely ladies. (And lots of chances to dress up and see everyone for Leah and I) All that to say, I have been busy and quite blessed. :) First half of October, consider yourself nutshelled... 

2 comments:

  1. Wow...Hillary getting married...Trina pregnant...it's kinda' hard to believe :-) You were just young teen girls when I knew you hahaha

    ReplyDelete