Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Work

There has been some pretty heavy content to my blog lately. There have been some pretty heavy things in my life lately. But work has continued to be awesome. I love my job! We have spent the last 2 weeks planning out the rest of the semester (which, by the way, is going to be awesome). To switch things up a bit I would like to highlight some of the beautiful things I saw yesterday here at Compass...


Let's just say, I have many opportunities to smile at work. :D The best one of all? The kids come back today and I can't wait!!

3 comments:

  1. Dude, I totally remember that book from Grandma Jo's house!! :) (I think I need to work on your candy tastes...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love You so sooooooooooo Much EMILY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that book!!!!
    I love you!
    See you soon!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete