Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Small Things

With my eyes on my troubles and worries, I miss the small things God gives me to remind me He does fill my life with beauty. It is when I remember it is all about Him that I am able to see the beautiful things all around me.


Like in being the first one to walk across new snow, a visual reminder that every day is a new one I have never lived before and I should embrace the adventure.


Or in waking up and discovering that yet again, my amaryllis has survived and is coming back to life. A reminder that "As for me, I will always have hope" Psalm 71:14.

3 comments:

  1. Good reminder MLE!
    I am praying for you!
    ~Yap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Amaryllis! Amazing YOU!!
    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. The amaryllis must like the cereal and blueberries you feed it... ;)

    ReplyDelete