Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wedding Pictures

People have been asking me for wedding pictures. So I decided to put on a few shots here on the blog for anyone who is interested. WARNING: this post contains somewhere in the area of 40 pictures, if you don't like gorgeous wedding pictures you might want to skip this post. Big shout out to my amazing photographer Abby Martin who took these and her assistant Kori. Thank you again ladies for all your work and capturing the day so well! I went ahead and captioned a few of the pictures, because I couldn't resist. Enjoy!! 










I had such a amiable group of attendants. 







This one is getting framed... 











Last second butterflies...


When Dad and I came around the corner I asked him to stop for a second so I could just soak up how beautiful the whole thing was. 





Ed, going against the grain. 







Our reception was also beautiful. I can brag on it because I didn't have anything to do with it, just let my amazing wedding planner and her people go. 


Somebody please notice Rosie's face. Please. 


That wicked look... 


Holding my arm so I can't wipe frosting on his face. 


 We have such awesome best friends 


Our first dance was perfect



Three of the Beasley boys dancing the night away with their girls




Love this girl so much!!! 


Adios my friends!!


There you have it! Let me know what your favorites are! 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Thank you for posting alllll those pictures! For my favorites, I choose all of them. ;)
    ~Yap

    ReplyDelete
  2. i noticed my face!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete