Friday, April 5, 2013

Last Week...

I know I haven't been blogging much lately. But I have been super busy. To put it mildly. I had a chance to sit down and write out just a few of the things I did last week, to show that while I might not be blogging, I am certainly not just sitting around doing nothing either... :D 

Last week I:
  • Rode my bike 10 miles to my fiance's house
  • Worked on changing the spark plugs in a truck for 3 hours (in the freezing cold I might add)
  • Put 50 hours into the work time card
  • Planned my wedding ceremony
  • Cheered for my MVP/All League basketball player
  • Gained a pound for the wedding :) 
  • Had breakfast with two of my three summer co-workers (summer starts at Compass June 3rd!)
  • Met with some of my favorite Goal Buddies from Partnership for Our Kids and got a whole stack of "Thank you for helping us meet our goals!" cards
  • Cheered for Creighton in their last game of the season
  • Taught 4 art classes at 2 different schools
  • Bought my shoes for the wedding
  • Sat out on my deck and watched my man use his new grill to make the most delicious chicken I have eaten in ages
  • Bought a wedding ring
  • Was told by a random stranger that from now on I should tell everyone I am from Mississippi, because all the pretty girls are from there
  • Went to dinner with my (almost) brother and sister-in-law from WI and my darling (almost) niece
  • Drove home for the first time in 2 months to spend Easter Sunday with my family
And since all that was last week, here are two pictures that made me smile from this week. 



Caught telling secrets at the farm... 


Kind of enjoying writing my name these days... 

So there you have it! Just a tiny taste of the whirlwind called my life right now. Please feel free to leave a comment and tell me the highlight of your last week or two! 

1 comment:

  1. well my highlight for this coming week will be going to be beach, weather permitting!

    Have fun wedding planning!

    Esther
    NZ

    ReplyDelete