Monday, April 29, 2013

Jason Aldean and Horses...

We had a pretty fun and full weekend. After spending Friday and Saturday on wedding prep while Josh was at work, I was more than happy to dress up and take him out for his early birthday present. Jason Aldean and Jake Owen in concert!!


Ok, maybe he took me on the motorcycle, but still. 


It was a sold out show and the place was packed! Once we found our seats, my mother's side of my genetic material came out and I was cheering and dancing and screaming with the best of them. :) 


Sunday I didn't have work so we made the trek out to visit Uncle Doug and Aunt Sherry. In addition to having cows, a barn, chickens and wide open spaces that made me feel right at home, they have horses! This would be yours truly on a horse for the first time in like 10 years. 


When I was a teenager riding horses for hours on end I used to imagine how nice it would be to go horseback riding with some guy who liked me. Yep, it is pretty much even better than I imagined. The perfect way to spend our last day off together before we get married in t-13 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment