This morning I had a double awesome morning. First, I got to babysit my adorable nephew. Second, because I was babysitting my adorable nephew, I took the morning off and got to sleep in and then loaf in my pajamas...
I have shown this picture to several people today and they all said the same thing I did... "Awwwwww!"
We are pals already.
I love his bib! And his cuteness. And both his chins. And the way he stretches his arms over his head just like a big person when he wakes up. And his giggle he was in process of here. And yeah. I love him!!
I finally tired him out with playing and he got to take a nap in Auntie Em's giant bed. Thanks for coming to see me! Bring your mamma and daddy and come back soon!
Aww I got to babysit him today too... Love that cutie!
ReplyDeleteHe pulls off fat and handsom at the same time better then anyone else I know!
ReplyDeleteHow he looks so much like Trina AND Daniel I can't figure out!
Thanks for this post. I love seeing both of you!
ReplyDeleteMuchas smoochas,
Grammy
THanks for babysitting, glad you had a good time!
ReplyDelete