My life has been very full lately. Summer at Compass has been both incredibly stretching and incredibly amazing. Just to give you a little taste of what I have been up to lately....
As part of our service learning project, the kids held a lemonade stand to raise money for childhood cancer research.
Standing on the corner yelling at cars to stop and cheering when our first costumer arrived, laughing until I nearly cried at the commentary, and seeing how excited the kids were when they found out how much money they had raised are memories I will hold for a long time.
A friend of mine came to teach dance.
I don't remember the last time I saw them get into a lesson so much. They were loving it!
Playdough math, and art...
And jelly bean math...
And puzzles....
And drama...
And pretty much my life has been really, incredibly, amazingly, full and blessed.
And just in case you were worried that my life is consumed with work, I find time for other things as well. The above story? True story. :)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)

Sounds like life is crazy good for you this summer! Love reading about it and seeing the pix. BT
ReplyDelete