I have been smiling a lot lately. And I have had many good reasons for doing so. See below...
I got to go home the other day. Work in the garden, get some sun, drink chocolate shakes, and hang out with this little boy who still can melt my heart with just one look...
We are wrapping up the last week of the school year here at Compass. Which is cause for celebration. And water balloons.
This also means the end of Bible study for the summer. Which was cause for grill out at Mr. Jeremiah's. I am going to miss my 6th graders so much!
In case you hadn't noticed, I have been trying out some different things with my hair lately. The jury is still out on this one. It is hard to see around...
Kids Church attendance has been through the roof this past month. I am so excited to be able to impact even more kids with the truth that Jesus loves them and has a plan for their lives.
Sometimes even my toenails make me smile.
This morning I came to my office and found this waiting for me on my desk. Needless to say, I have been grinning about it all day. So that is me; what has made you smile lately?







No comments:
Post a Comment