Saturday, April 14, 2012

Six Wheels


A few months ago my beloved Alejandro began having issues and it was clear I would need to consider something else for long term reliable transportation. I love Alejandro, but started praying for a new car. As always, God provided above and beyond my needs. 


Meet Sam (named for Sam Worthington, who has proven his low key beastliness on "Clash of the Titans"), an amazing and unexpected gift from Mom and Richard. Richard hand delivered Sam to my doorstep, as clean as I have ever seen a car, with so many extras! The ash tray was even full of laundry tokens...:)



One of the most exciting things about Sam is this right here. I have wanted a car that is a standard for years! Sam and I have already had some really awesome bonding time and taken a few short road trips. We look forward to many, many more adventures together in the days to come!

As always though, God doesn't just provide a little bit. I acquired six new wheels in the space of about 2 weeks. The other two wheels are pink, and are attached to my very sweet urban machine, aka my single speed bicycle. Let's just say riding to work is not only amazing for my cheerfulness when I get there (got to love those endorphins), but also is amazing for my fuel budget and my leg muscles...



This is my super sweet urban machine. And its matching green buddy. And the awesome guy who custom built both of them. Oh, and me. :D My transportation for the rest of the summer just got to be not only reliable and good for me, but also incredibly fun. 

1 comment: