Friday, March 23, 2012

Things That Made Me Smile

It is about time for another random post of things that have made me smile lately. There have been many, here are just a few...


My bike man set me up with some super sweet urban transportation. Saving up for, a pink helmet and pink seat... Not pictured, the pink gloves and my awesome peddling muscles which are getting better all the time...

Sometimes they make me cry, sometimes they make me mad, but I can't deny these boys make me smile and I am growing to love them all dearly.


Reasons to celebrate. And so much ice cream I have to work to finish it...


Sunshine, of all varieties, so I can wear my sunglasses...


And being with people I care about. What made you smile today?

2 comments:

  1. you make me smile Emily!!! :P

    <3 Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting to hang out and sleep with my Checkers doggie after a whole week apart...that makes me smile! Thinking about hanging out with my kids in Omaha ...that makes me smile....and reading your blog post this morning...that really made me smile! I love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete