Monday, February 13, 2012

Beauty

I have been slowly reading through the book "Captivating" by John and Stasi Eldredge. It has been really good for me, reminding me of many things I had forgotten and introducing a few new ways of looking at things. One thought they introduced me to was the woman's role of unveiling beauty in the world around her. One does not have to look past the title of this blog to know seeking out the beauty around me is one of my life quests. A weekend ago God poured out a foot of the most beautiful snow I have ever seen, making this an easy task. In fact, for three days I could hardly do anything but marvel at how gorgeous it was. I know my phone camera won't do it justice, but without further ado I would like to share a couple of pictures along with some thoughts I have recently come across about beauty.


"There is a radiance hidden in your heart that the world desperately needs." ~Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge.

"Some people look for a beautiful place...."

"...others make a place beautiful."

1 comment: