Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Smile

I was realizing today how blessed I am to have so many people in my life who make me smile. And how blessed I am to have gotten to spend time with them recently. Here are just a few pictures that make me grin every time I see them. I hope they do the same for you!

Matching hats and sunglasses? Oh yeah....

How can you not grin when looking at those two smiles?


My Compass kids reading... Makes my little heart melt.


Best roommate ever. So awesome I asked her to be my roommate even when we were grown up. You rock! (I roll).

Any questions why getting to see these guys is the best part of my work day?


Mom says he chairs my fan club. All I have to say is he said I could write it on him and that smile melts my heart every time...

1 comment: