Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Painting the Office

I have an awesome boss. She said on the one day of Christmas break I needed to work I could paint my office.


There was even paint in the back room I could use if I wanted.


I also have awesome friends. Who came from far and wide to hang out and help paint my office.


They made me laugh.


And kept things interesting.


We cranked up the music and danced the paint on...


As previously mentioned..


Hopefully once I get it all back together I will be able to post a picture or two of the finished project. Thanks again guys! It would have been butt without you...

3 comments:

  1. Love the blue. I looks awesome!!!! :D
    Emily I sent report in to get graded on Tuesday... :+ Wish me good luck.
    Love you.
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Awesome! Can't wait to see it in person. Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete