Saturday, March 8, 2014

What we have been up to lately

The last few weeks seem to have been somewhat consumed with more and more of the same.  


House buying. It is a lot of work. And a lot of paperwork. But driving by and seeing this sign got me pretty excited. 


 Running. We are training for a marathon and half-marathon respectively. Needless to say, we have been running a lot lately and there is a lot more to come in the next few months. 



Studying. I have plenty of homework these days and Josh is working on more ASE certifications. At least we can study together. 


Generally enjoying life. Life isn't always roses, but there is almost always something to be thankful for and often little things to celebrate. 


I have also been enjoying getting back into journaling and writing more lately. The other day I was remembering when I curled up on my bunk bed in December of 1999 and penned my first journal entry about Y2K and turning 12. Life is truly a journey filled with ups and downs, and many more beautiful things then I ever dreamed. 

1 comment:

  1. How the heck did you take picture no.3. Nice though that you are living the good life
    Timothy

    ReplyDelete