While her Mommy and Daddy celebrated their second anniversary, Caroline came to spend the weekend with her Aunties in Omaha. They were more than delighted to have her.




And let her help decorate it when we got back...

She was introduced to Clara Belle, Auntie Hills' doll that has charmed countless little girls over the years.

Bottom line, it was a blast. Thanks for coming to visit your Aunties, Caroline! You are welcome back any time!
This Auntie too.!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you
Auntie Becca
Awwwww!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so fun!! can't wait to come visit...will you hold my hand and take me for a walk to No Frills too?? Please???
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Mom
I will Mommy!! I can't wait to seee you!! 8 days and a wake up~!!!! <3
ReplyDeleteLove
Rebecca Terry Lynne
PS Emily when you get this on you E-mail forward it to Mommy Please!! :D I love you.!!! Can't wait to see you ether!!! :)