Friday, December 9, 2011

How it Happened...

Three years ago I started on a little project...


My family helped a lot...


First, there was an awful lot of this. And by a lot, I mean a lot. Just ask my family who was helping me...


Then there was this...


Followed by this...



And finally this!


Which was cause for this...

And there you have it!! Well, for anyone considering getting their BA online in three years I suppose I should warn you there might be a little more to it than this, but this is the main idea... Please join me in celebrating by eating ice cream, responsibly... :D

5 comments:

  1. I am so tickled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why anyone would eat ice cream responsibly is beyond me....CONGRATS and now we have another thing to celebrate next weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Shelly doesn't stop bragging about you and your degree I may have to pinch her! No...we really are so impressed with you!

    ReplyDelete